Nousplatform explained in simple words
Token issuanse Plan
70% sold in the token sale
20% retained by Nousplatform
5% Advisors, Grants, Partnerships
2% to cover tokensale
Use of Proceeds
30% Technical development
20% Legal Expenses and Licenses
15% Marketing and Business Development
15% Real Estate Fund
15% Crypto Assets Fund
5% Operational Expenses
The pilot funds will be launched
after the release of Nouslatform
Real Estate Fund
For ICO baсkers reserved, if the cap
of $18 mln. achieved
Crypto Assets Fund
For ICO baсkers reserved, if the cap
of $22 mln. achieved
NST token growth factors
- Limited Emission of the NST tokens
- Demand for acquisition of the funds shares
- Capital infusion of a new funds created on Nousplatform
- Reserve of NST tokens for open-ended funds
- Distribution of dividends for close-ended funds
- Reserves for instant portfolio diversification
- Tokens used as utility to buy services on Nousplatform
- Demand for speculations
Advantages for fund managers
- Technical framework for creating and managing investment funds on the blockchain
- Possibility to issue funds tokens for interaction with investors
- Possibility of tokenization of assets of the real economy
- Automated reports of the fund's performance
- The possibility of dividends payouts
- Automated calculation and payment of commissions to fund managers
- Built-in Nousplatform investor’s community can participate in any fund built on Nousplatform
Advantages for the investors
- Invest in the best performing funds based on Nousplatform
- Limit your risks, by choosing top funds with different portfolios
- Use blockchain-confirmed reports to analyze investment funds’ performance
- Trade ETFs on decentralized nousplatform exchange
Transparency for the Investors
- Reduction of the operating expenses
- Elimination intermediaries
- Risk diversification
- Reduction of the fees
- Increase in safety and security of the transactions
- Reduction in deposit and withdrawal timeframe
- Research based on honest, transparent data
- Rating list of the best performing funds
Websummit 2017 Lisbon
We are invited to participate in the Lisbon Websummit as the most innovative Startup
18Aug. 2017ICO Hypethon St. Petersburg
We participated at ICO Hypenton in St. Petersburg and presented our platform to well-known crypto investors
29Aug. 2017Bitcoin Meetup Kharkiv
Anatol Ostrowski has participated as a speaker and talked about the assets tokenization and development of decentralized blockchain-based investment funds
9Sep. 2017Bitcoin Revolution
Presentation of the concept for decentralized investment Funds
Very nice Event in the heart of Tel-Aviv, special thanks to organizers
27Sep. 2017Cryptomind Moscow
We were awarded as a winner at Cryptomind Event in Moscow and received certificate for 100 000 RUB.
3Oct. 2017Blockchain Forum
We have exhibited as Blockchain Fintech Startup
12Oct. 2017BBConfKiev in Kiev
Our CTO Anatol Ostrowski has presented the concept of tokenized funds.We have exhibited as an ICO Startup
CEO & Co-Founder
CTO & Co-Founder
COO & Co-Founder
CBDO & Co-Founder
H.E. Lord Dr Gery Maes
Director, Investor Relations
Consultant, Investor Relations
CFO & Co-Founder
Public relations & Co-Founder
Fullstack, blockchain Developer
Founder/CEO - INOV8 Sports,
John is a seasoned entrepreneur launching technology startups, creating fundraising platforms and years of real estate development experience including public private partnerships.
Brian Kusmer Real Estate Business Professional in 20 years responsible for hundreeds of million in transactions volume. He is in the top 1% of business performer in the world
MBA Finance, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. Global Chairman of Cyber Exec, Founder and managing principal of Intelligence Capital.
Benjamin is a serial entrepreneur of British-Dutch origin. He started his first company in 2003 at the age of 23 and has been active around the world with successful projects leading to the sale of iGo Inc. (NASDQ) listed in 2010. Founder of ICO Global.
CEO and Founder of Perhalic, the first ever Cryptocurrency website in Bangladesh. Expert at Israeli blockchain association and ICO bench.
An entrepreneur, a specialist in relations with the government of the Russian Federation and the Central Bank of Russia. Partner of Skolkovo. Partner of the Republican Foundation for Housing and Mortgage Lending.
Blockchain-evangelist, visionary. Has experience of staging ICOs in several projects (SONM, Humaniq, etc). Co-founder of Blockchain Association in Russia.
The bancor protocol is utilized to reserve any ERC20 to receive NST Tokens.
Civic will allow the 2FA for investors and managers to increase the security of backoffice
Deloitte is providing services for the funds' audits.
Sum & Substance is providing the KYC services utilizing blockchain technology
April 2017Idea creation, proof of concept
June 2017Website launch, Nousplatform and Nousprotocol development. In-House Development Team
July of 2017Publishing of the Whitepaper
Completion of technical documentation
September of 2017PoC of the investor's cold wallet for the storage of tokenized assets
November 2017Pre-Sale to create a community of backers, that become potential investors on the platform
Dec. 2017 – Feb. 2018Launch of back offices pre-registration of the investors and establishment of their accounts. PR campaign to build a community of the investors on the platform.
March 2018Launch of beta version of the Nousplatform in Ethereum Testnet and initial testing. Launching pilot investment funds with existing partners.
June 2018Release of the Nousplatform.
Integration with Bancor protocol
August 2018Launch of beta for decentralized exchange (DEX)
September 2018Development of the API for Escrow and third-party service integration with smart contracts.
October 2018Development and integration of third-party solutions and services to purchase NST tokens using FIAT
Nov. - Dec. 2018Launch beta integration API for third-party services
2019Development and integration of algorithms for decentralized asset management that will determine the initial rules and framework for managers working with equity assets.